Skip to main content

< Return to FAQs

Yes. You will require a 5500DMX CBus DMX gateway.

The CBus DMX Gateway is a DIN rail mounted unit that maps CBus Group Addresses and levels to a DMX-512-A interface. The CBus DMX Gateway is a one way device. It permits CBus input devices such as wall switches, DLTs, EDLTs, and PIRs to control lighting devices with DMX interface capability.